Online casinos in India accept various payment methods. With this variety of choices, you can pick what suits you best. Opting for a particular banking option is a matter of taste, comfort, transaction speed, and commissions. Therefore, if you are choosing a particular banking option, you should consider many aspects to cut your expenses and increase transaction speed. Boku is one of those payment options that allows you to instantly deposit funds and pay no commission for such transactions.
Depositing using Boku has become possible since 2009 when three entrepreneurs put their efforts together to create a new payment method. Boku was created by an alliance of two minor banking options, Mobilcash and Paymo. In 2010, Boku managed to attract more investors and, therefore, extend their capital base.
Nowadays, this payment method cooperates with more than 200 mobile operators worldwide. The platform that the company has created is available in more than 60 countries. There are a lot of casinos with Boku where Indian players can use this baking option to top up their accounts.
How to Deposit Using Boku
If you are going to use this payment method to play Boku slots, you don’t have to do much. Crediting your casino account with this banking option is pretty much as simple as it gets. Below you can find a brief guide on how to do it:
- Find one of the best online casinos where you can pay by Boku. You can choose a gambling site from our list of top Boku casino sites that accept Indian players. If you want to hunt for top online casinos on your own, we will provide you with some recommendations at the bottom of this article.
- Create your account. Provide the website with your personal data and complete the registration procedure.
- Claim your welcome bonus. Signup promotions are offered by most, if not all, online casinos in India nowadays. Welcome bonuses should be claimed even before you deposit funds. However, you will receive casino bonuses on your account once your money is credited to your account balance.
- Go to the cashier section and choose Boku. Here you will have several options. Boku allows you to pay by phone, by e-wallet, or even by credit/debit cards. One of the most popular ways to top up your account is to pay by phone, as many gamblers use their gadgets to play online slot games.
- Indicate the amount you want to transfer. Make sure you are aware of deposit limits and the minimum amount you need to use in order to start playing and receive welcome bonuses.
- Check all the details of the transaction before clicking the deposit button. Make sure that all the data that you have provided is valid.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for the payment to be credited to your online gambling site account.
Once the funds are in, you are free to use your welcome bonus and play online casino games of your choice.
How to Withdraw Using Boku
Unfortunately, this deposit method is not available for withdrawals. Therefore, once you have some winnings to be cashed out, you will have to choose an alternative payment method to complete such a transaction.
Below you can find a brief instruction on how to withdraw winnings using any of the available baking options:
- Go to the online casino website and log in to your account.
- Go to the cashier section to start the withdrawal procedure.
- Make sure that you have no obligations and that the amount you want to withdraw is not subject to any wagering requirements. Also, make sure that the maximum sum you want to cash out is below the maximum withdrawal amount.
- Choose the payment method you want to use to withdraw money. We have already mentioned that the Boku payment system is available for deposit transactions only. Therefore, you will have to find an alternative.
- After choosing one of the payment options available, set the amount and provide the casino with your banking method details.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for the payment to be processed.
Alternative Banking Options
Boku is fast and secure. However, Indian online casinos offer a lot of alternative payment solutions that you can use to deposit and withdraw money. All of them have their pros and cons, and we are going to describe the most popular banking options so far.
The system is considered to be one of the most popular banking methods among Indians. PayTM allows you not only to interact with online casinos, but also conduct any other type of payment. For instance, you can buy insurance, pay rent, or make Internet purchases using this solution.
PayTM allows you to operate using your desktop device. There is also a special app that you can download and install on your Android or iOS device and conduct all the transactions on the go. Using PayTM for deposit transactions is free, and the financial operations are instant. As for withdrawals, PayTM is available as a cashout method in some online casinos. It offers fast withdrawal speed and small to zero fees.
If you prefer using mobile applications to conduct payments, PhonePe is what you can consider when dealing with online casinos in India. This app was designed for Indians by an Indian startup. The payment solution ecosystem allows you to conduct payments using your credit and debit card data. Moreover, the company offers a special mobile wallet that you can use to receive funds from online casinos.
The application is very popular in India as the number of users exceeds 300,000,000 nowadays and continues to grow. More than 20,000 online stores and other merchants support it, meaning you can use it almost everywhere in India. Before you can start using it, you should go to Google Play or the App Store (depending on your particular device) and download a special app.
PhonePe offers commission-free transactions. However, you should learn about the fees that your bank may charge for various operations with your account. As for the speed of transactions, deposit operations are instant. Withdrawals may take time, but once the money is sent from a particular casino, it will reach your wallet in a matter of minutes.
An Internet banking option that you can use in most online casinos in India to deposit and withdraw funds. Net Banking was developed under the supervision of the Reserve Bank of India. By using this electronic system, one can easily transfer money to or from his or her account.
The main reason for Indian gamblers to use Net Banking is that it saves them time. You don’t need to wait long for the transaction to be completed. Moreover, you don’t need to visit your bank to conduct any financial operations. By using a special app, you can easily transfer money or receive payments from an online casino.
By using Net Banking, you don’t necessarily need to go to the bank to open a new account. You can do it digitally via the internet. Moreover, the whole KYC procedure can be completed online. Upon creating an account, you can use any of your bank accounts to conduct various types of transactions.
It should also be mentioned that Net Banking is one of the safest ways to deal with online casinos. The system provides its users with all the necessary protective tools that prevent your money from being stolen. With bank-level security, Net Banking allows you to stay calm about your funds.
One of the advantages of using Net Banking when dealing with online casinos is that you can both deposit and withdraw funds from most Indian gambling sites. Transactions are cheap, if not free (you should ask your bank about transaction fees).
VISA and Mastercard
Credit and debit cards are very popular among players from India as they allow you to conduct fast and secure transactions at the lowest possible cost. Most Indian banks cooperate with two main credit and debit card providers—Visa and Mastercard. Both companies have a positive reputation and a long history of operations.
There is a couple of things you should keep in mind when dealing with credit and debit cards. First, you may be required to complete card verification. This is a one-time operation that allows you to use VISA or Mastercard in all your casino transactions.
Another thing to bear in mind is that transactions using VISA and Mastercard are free of any charges. However, your bank may set various commissions for your financial operations. You need to check it with your financial organization before using one of these cards to deposit and withdraw funds.
Electronic Payment Systems
Also known as digital wallets, these applications are designed to facilitate transactions and to allow you to avoid huge bank fees that may be charged if you are using direct bank account transactions. The most popular electronic wallets are:
- Skrill app. This solution offers a very simple and straightforward registration. You don’t need to provide much data to the system in order to start using it. Moreover, Skrill allows you to apply for a brand card that you can use to conduct various transactions using money on your Skrill account. This payment system allows you to deposit funds in online casinos as well as withdraw your winnings. While transactions are free of any charges, you will be asked to pay a commission for financial operations between your Skrill and bank accounts.
- Neteller solution. This is a direct competitor of Skrill in the field of online payment systems. However, nowadays, both digital wallets operate under one roof. Like with Skrill, to start using Neteller, you need to create an account first. Next, you need to transfer money to your Neteller account. You can use your main bank account to do that. Once you credit funds to your Neteller balance, you can start using it and deposit money into your casino account.
- PayPal digital wallet. This is a US-based solution that you can use in some online casinos to deposit and withdraw funds. PayPal offers a high level of security combined with high speed of transactions and low fees. Moreover, those who use this payment solution can apply for a special debit card. PayPal can be easily connected to your bank account and, therefore, you can transfer money from it to top up your PayPal balance.
- GPay or Google Pay. Indians are big fans of this payment solution as it works the same way as PhonePe and PayTM. However, there is one minor disadvantage to using GPay in online casinos. You can deposit with this banking option, but you can’t cash out funds from your casino balance with it.
- MuchBetter Banking Option. This is another digital payment solution that was designed especially for mobile banking. MuchBetter charges clients the smallest fees in the industry and provides them with lightning-fast transactions. You can use it in most online casinos in India to deposit and withdraw funds. However, even with all its advantages, this payment system is not as popular as local banking options like PhonePe, PayTM, UPI, and others.
You can hardly find a person who has never heard of cryptocurrencies. Nowadays, digital blockchain coins are very popular worldwide. You can use them in most Indian online casinos. They offer fast and secure transactions. Moreover, cryptocurrency operations are conducted between two parties directly without any intermediary. This means that you will pay a blockchain fee only.
How to Choose the Best Boku Casino
Before we put a full stop, we are going to provide you with some recommendations on how to pick the best online casino in India that accepts Boku. Below you can find some important criteria that you can use to select a casino that will suit you:
- License and regulations. All the top online casinos in India have their own license and are regulated by various governments and organizations. The most popular jurisdictions are Curaçao, Malta and Gibraltar.
- Range of games. To find the best online casino, you should check what types of games you can play there. The top gambling sites in India offer video slots, video poker, live casino games, table games, and many more.
- Bonuses offered. Most of the top online casinos in India allow you to play with promotions. They welcome all new players with special signup bonuses that may reach hundreds of percent of cash and hundreds of free spins. Moreover, you can also find a plethora of reload bonuses and special offers inside.
- Game providers. All the best online casinos in India cooperate with notable and well-established software vendors, which, in turn, offer fair games that are certified by independent auditors. If you see names like Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Wazdan, Pragmatic Play and others on the list of software providers, such a casino is worth your attention.
- Banking options. If you are using Boku, you can instantly deposit funds to your casino account. However, as it was mentioned above, you can’t use this banking solution to withdraw your winnings. Therefore, you will have to look for some alternatives to cashing out your payouts. We recommend cooperating with online casinos offering as many payment solutions as possible.
These are the most important criteria that you should consider before choosing a particular online casino site. We could also add customer support to this list as you will deal with the team from time to time in order to ask some questions or solve issues if they arise.